Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tanner is now 9 months

Oh my Tanner is growing way to fast, already 9m and learning new tricks all the time. We are still not crawling, no teeth. But are newest trick is to pull himshelf up to the couch and coffee table and bang on them. Last night he started walking along the table. I don't think he is ever going to crawl he is just going to take off walking. I will post his new picx when I go get them. But here is som i took , plus the sleepover we had Sat. the kids had fun and Tanner love Paige and Porter. Trav had a great time with the kids. He can't wait entill Tanner can play as rough as Porter was playing. Trav is the best dad in the world, and we love you daddy.

Tanner's new trick

What a big boy!!!

Paige and Tanner

Porter called this bucking horse, what a sport Trav was

Silly Porter


He hating dinner!!

3 comments:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Bobbie~
Tanner sure is a cutie. Maclee is doing the pull her self up with the couch and coffee table too. She crawls all over the place. I cant even leave the room for a minute. I enjoy readying your blog.

Kendall's said...

I can't believe how big he is, he is so cute. we need to get together so we can see him before he is all grown up. Jaxson wants to know if Trav has pants on in the bucking horse pic LOL... and he wants to come and see the buck you hung up in the back ground, I didnt notice but of course a boy would:)

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Thanks. She is so much fun I love it. I actually just took those pictures myself ha ha! I hate paying hundreds of dollars and get only one good picture out of like 10 so I decided to try it myself. I am good jsut bought a house well we are just waiting to close and it is taking forever but other than that things are fabulous.