Monday, March 30, 2009

Sorry I have been such a slacker. Things have gotten really busy around are home. We had a great a two new baby's that we love so much. Christmas was wonderful. Tanner is already one I can not believe how fast that went. I will try not to be such a slacker.Here is some picx from the last couple months.
Annie and Robs baby Jade

Daleen and Scotts baby Payton
He was not very spoiled for christmas I think
he got one of everyting!!!!
He is into everything
His first HAIRCUT he has had about four sene then
My messy eater
TANNERS BIG DAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Jarrett Family said...

I am so glad you posted!! I was wondering about you! How are things going? Tanner is getting so big, he is a cutie! Time does fly Maylie is already 5 months old and Dallen is 3 crazy!! Well take care hope everything is going well for you!! Amanda

The Jarrett Family said...

Hey Bobbi,
My pictures were taken by Sarah Blackhurst, if you want to see more of her work there is a link to her blog page on mine, it is Will Mason Studio. She does such a good job and she is so sweet with the kids! You might remember her as Sarah Ellsworth, her dad and my dad are good hunting buddies from waaay back!! So how have you been? I know I was really wishing to see you that night but I know life is crazy busy, so are you doing the coupon thing? I love it, it really works! Well keep in touch!