Monday, September 29, 2008

Deer Hunt

Well it has been a very long week, everyone knows it the muzzle hunt. Trav was very excited to go, and by the time I got him ready I was ready for him to get out of here. After he was gone a couple days I realize how much Tanner and I miss and love him. I should say Tanner loves his daddy alot. Tanner knew Trav was gone when I was bathing him, I usally don't do that. Trav loves to bath Tanner and get him ready for bed. So the nights were long around here. I guess you don't realize how much they do until there gone. When Trav's not home I swear the house make more nosies then ever. But we made it through and dad came home with a great buck, and nasty deer meat. We are very glad he was safe and made it home.


freak deer

the three boys

Tanner loves dads deer!
Great job Daddy!!

3 comments:

tmhhall said...

Hey Bobbie your baby is freakin cute! Welli hope you remember :)
/Amanda Pay

Smith's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jarrett Family said...

Bobbi, thanks for adding me to your friend list, I have now added you to mine!! I am setting mine to invited only so send me your
e-mail address so you can keep viewing please!
jajarrett98@gmail.com
Amanda