Friday, October 17, 2008

Tanner 8 months

WOW!! I am 8 months old today
I can't believe it, my baby is growing up so quick. Tanner was 17.4lb, and was 27 1/2in. last week when we where at Primary Childrens. He is now quit the army crawler, and is going to talk as much as his mom. He blabs all day. He is going to have his first sleepover tonight to, mom is having a hard time with leaving her baby overnight. We have never left him overnight, but he is with Cars or Grandma Debbie when they decide who is getting him. Trav keeps telling me he will be FINE, I know he will be fine it's the whole fact of leaving him. Trav is going to take me on my first deer hunt tomorrow, HOW EXCITING!!
Thanks So much Grandma and Carson!!!
Tanner and his first pumkin that grandma Vicki gave him.
Thanks Grandma
Tanner and his bath toy. Everything goes in his mouth.

Trav spraying him. He loves it.

His more interested in the grass!!


Mr. sad face

3 comments:

Kendall's said...

He is so dang cute! I dont blame Cars and Grandma for fighting over him. He looks sooooo much like his daddy, poor boy, just kiddin Trav you are very handsome too! Hope you get a big one Barnes.

tmhhall said...

Bobbie He is so freakin cute maybe him and Haiden will be friends and play some time :) lol

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I love him and his new picture's!!